Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Return...

  After a month of waiting, at last its over. My girlfriend will return to jogja soon. I think to surprise her by pick her up from the airport. But i wonder what am i suppose to do when i meet her. Should i jump to her yelling "suprise!!!" or just a plain meet and say "how do you do?" Wakakaka..this not suppose to be the question.
  She said she will bring 'nasi tomato', 'ayam masak merah' and other malay food but i dont mind as long as she bring my heart back :)). 
  I also like to mention about how jerk my friends are. I ate with them in a restaurant called 'Rempah Asia". Well, at first i dont really want to eat since i will be eating soon with my girlfriend. But, I dont want to disappoint my passenger who really want to eat. Fine, then i ordered fried kuew tiaw and tea-o-ais.
  Well, its common to discuss about something when gather so i open a topic. And the topic is...i dont really want to mention further :(
  Whats wrong with you all people?? Is it wrong to say your girlfriend is hot?? I also dont want to mention the reason because I know for sure it will backfire on me. So better i shut my mouth.
  Thats the main reason I dont really like to hang out with my friends. For sure, i will be "kena bahan" by them. However, its different when hanging out with shisha gang since they have a lot of topics to be discussed so i escaped "kena bahan" wakakaka :D
  Well,got to go..I think my girlfriend will be arrived in Adisucipto airport anytime soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. tidak ku sgka kawan ak yg sorg ni bole than j****g.haha.jgn mara, bro..

    ReplyDelete