Monday, January 30, 2012

PMS

  Why do you need to become bossy and ask me to do stuff i dont want to do. Girl please, i already got mother and i dont really need the second one. I want some respect and freedom to do whatever things i want. I hate being pressured and being told what to do,it is really bothersome and tiring.
  I know it is your time of the month and i know it will come someday.In fact, i shared some 9gag post about this. So please take it as lesson and not something to do. I prefer you just stay whoever you are and not trying to stress out you are having PMS.
  Eventhough i know you wouldnt read this (in fact,no one will read this), but please, next time you're having this period, try to become more rational and try not to unleash it on other people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment